Toys printing machine with automatic unloading device
Ink cup size:90mm
This machine is customized for printing plastic toy accessories, with manual loading, automatic 1-2 color pad printing, automatic unloading, and automatic hot air drying.
- Sealed ink cup system to be environmental protection and save ink
- Adopt with motor drive the oval belt conveyor to be flexible for printing 1 color and 2 color
- Automatic unloading device to pick printed toy parts to the belt for flash hot air drying
A pad printing machine with an automatic unloading device is a specialized piece of equipment used in the manufacturing industry, particularly in the production of toys. Pad printing is a printing process that involves transferring a 2D image onto a 3D object using a silicone pad.
- Toys are loaded onto an oval belt conveyor with fixtures at the beginning of the process.
- The loading is manually and two silicone pad press on the toy parts.
- The toys move to the printing station where the pad printing machine is located.
- The pad printing machine consists of a printing pad, an ink cup, and a cliché (a plate with the image to be printed).
- The cliché is coated with ink, and excess ink is removed by a doctor blade, leaving ink only in the engraved image areas.
- The silicone pad picks up the ink from the cliché and transfers it onto the surface of the toy.
Automatic Unloading Device:
Finger gripper automaticlly take the printed toy parts to the belt
It’s important to note that the specific design and features of a toys pad printing machine with automatic unloading device can vary based on the manufacturer and the requirements of the production process. These machines are customized to meet the specific needs of the industry and the types of toys being produced